BEFORE YOU POST, search the faq at <http://java.apache.org/faq/>
WHEN YOU POST, include all relevant version numbers, log files,
and configuration files.  Don't make us guess your problem!!!

Hi Mamatha

In Which ever the directory you are keeping your jar file, Add that
directory structure in you zone.properties file

for ex:

If you keep you jar in  C:\Apache\..\servlets\abc.jar

Then add   repositories=C:\Apache\..\servlets   in your zone.proprties.

First test with single file instead of jar file..

Janga Reddy Aliminati