BEFORE YOU POST, search the faq at <http://java.apache.org/faq/>
WHEN YOU POST, include all relevant version numbers, log files,
and configuration files.  Don't make us guess your problem!!!

It's there in the apache docs that we should place the ApacheJSSI.jar also
in the repositories.
now my repositories is something like this

repositories=C:\Program Files\Apache Jserv
1.1.2\servlets,C:\ApacheJSSI\src\java

 am placing my servlets and they are working in the first repositories(in
the servlets directory)fine.http://localhost/servlet/Hello

i established all the communication between database web server ,servlets
and HTML.now i got the problem in running servlets from .jhtml files.
the server is not replacing
<servlet code="Hello">
</servlet>
with the output from the Hello.class.the server is not reconozing the
<servlet>tag.

Thanks,
Mamta.