Sent: Thursday, January 11, 2001 11:38 AM
Subject: RE: SSI problems

Here are some other relevant config params to check:

(1) In "jserv.conf":

ApJServMount /servlet /your_zone

(2) In "jserv.properties":

zones=your_zone
your_zone.properties=c:/some/path/your_zone.properties

(3) Do you have the JAR containing your servlet defined in a "repositories" line in "your_zone.properties"?

Finally, check the log files (error.log, mod_jserv.log, jserv.log) to make sure that the various pieces are all starting up correctly. If they are, then the logs should tell you where in the chain the request is failing.

Jay