*6 month right to hire position*
*Right to hire – no sponsorship available at this time*
*Rate is 50/hr C2C Max*
*2 positions available*
Exciting new opportunity for 2 Java Developer for a right to hire position
in Harrisburg, PA. The Java Developer is responsible for using approved
programming languages, operating systems and source code to create,
enhance, and maintain application solutions that meet the identified
functional and non-functional business requirements. Mapped to project
teams in Grow/ Transform, Run/ Production Support, and
Commercial-off-the-Shelf (COTS), this role will code, analyze, document,
configure, unit test, maintain and support applications.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES Development (95%)
· Code/build application solutions from specifications provided by
Requirements Analysts and Application Integration Architect.
· Develop and execute unit tests and functional test coverage for
assigned coding changes to ensure code quality.
· Perform testing of application software modifications utilizing
various programming platforms and productivity tools and review results for
· Perform coding and testing in multiple systems and/or processes.
· Follow processes and procedures to ensure the quality of technical
· Lead and/or provide assistance with presentations in code reviews.
· Participate in broader technical reviews used to detect defects in
requirements, design, code, test cases, or other project artifacts.
· Perform documentation of all code changes.
· Support Senior Developers in compiling detailed activity task
management including recording work effort and providing estimates of time
to complete tasks.
· Support Senior Developers in the design and development of proof
of concept and prototype application environments.
· Develop and maintain code repositories according to established
version management approaches and methods as defined.
· Follow code construction fundamentals for coding practices,
guideline for use of data, control-related concepts, and error-detection
· Assist in identification and evaluation of risks; participate in
mitigation and control activities.
· Provide on-call support in support of systems and applications in
· Perform production support activities including incident and
problem management, code corrections, upgrades and patches.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (5%)
· Remain current on industry specific technologies and emerging
· Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE Minimum Qualification:
· Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology/MIS, Engineering, or
related field and three plus years of programing experience or the
equivalent combination of skills, experience, and certification with
· Experience with programming languages.
· Experience with Simple Object Access Protocol (SOAP),
Representational State Transfer (REST), Application Programming Interface
(API) Management, and Java Enterprise Edition (Java EE).
· Understanding of system behaviors and functionality.
· Experience designing, building and supporting high-performing Java
· Demonstrated experience developing mainframe applications.
· Experience with implementing Web Services.
· Experience with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
methodologies and tools.
· Knowledge of software engineering, design, and testing.
· Experience with Structured Query Language (SQL)
· Experience with relational and Not Only SQL (NOSQL) databases.
· Excellent verbal and written skills.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS AND WORK
· May provide 24/7 support as needed
· Must be able to perform basic math.
· Must be able to work in a stressful environment regularly.
· Perform work required for this position in an office environment.
· Remain sedentary for significant periods of time.
· Must be able to communicate in both written and verbal formats
(i.e. email, letters, etc.).
· Must be able to have a regular and predictable on-site attendance
for a highly interactive role. Must be able to use a personal computer.
ADDITIONAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
· Ability to manage multiple assignments while meeting tight
· Ability to solve problem of the most complex technical nature.
· Ability to work accurately, efficiently and concentrate for long
periods of time in a detailed environment.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to mentor others.
· Ability to promote and support a consistent, professional,
· Ability to withstand a moderate amount of stress.
· Ability to multitask.
· Ability to synthesize and apply disparate pieces of information.
· Ability to assess and identify dependencies and actions needed to
successfully perform work as assigned.
· Ability to stay current with new and emerging application
development tools and language
Thanks & Regards,
*Aspire Systems Inc*. / *Ph # (732) 414 2854*
*Certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise (MBE) from NMSDC*
*NYS MBE Certified ( New York State MBE Certified)*
*E-Verified Approved Employer*
*Four Time Award Winner ( 2009* & 2010 & 2011 & 2012) Best of Danbury Award
Approved Inc. 500 Company
*Corp Office: **36 Mill Plain Road, Danbury, CT 06811*
*Fax : 203 798 0060*
*Email: fa...@aspiresystem.com <fa...@aspiresystem.com>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send an email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/java-core.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.