Doron Cohen wrote:
Michael Busch wrote on 04/06/2007 18:59:49:

So please help testing the release files on
different platforms with different JVM versions.

Checked with jdk 1.4 on Win/XP, found no problems:

 lucene-2.2-dev.zip:
   + md5: OK
   + LICENSE.TXT: OK
   + NOTICE.TXT: OK
   + ant: OK
   + ant jar-demo: OK
   + ant war-demo: OK

 lucene-2.2-dev-src.zip
   + md5: OK
   + LICENSE.TXT: OK
   + NOTICE.TXT: OK
   + ant clean test: OK

Doron

I checked on Ubuntu Linux 7.0.4 32 Bit.

With all Sun JDKs 1.4, 5.0 and 6.0:

lucene-2.2-dev.tar.gz:
 + md5: OK
 + LICENSE.TXT:  ? (see below)
 + NOTICE.TXT:  ? (see below)
 + ant clean war-demo: OK

lucene-2.2-dev-src.tar.gz:
 + md5: OK
 + ant clean test: OK

* the two files LICENSE.TXT and NOTICE.TXT are located in the META_INF dir
of lucene-core-2.2-dev.jar which is OK, but neither in lucene-demos-2.2-dev.jar, nor
in the contrib jars. I guess we have to add them to those jars as well?