Michael Busch wrote:
- *Only* Jira issues with Fix version "2.2" and priority "Blocker" will
 delay a release candidate build. If on June 17th none of those issue are
 in Jira I will build a release candidate and call a release vote on
 java-dev.
Hi Team,

it looks good with our schedule! There are only 4 issues in Jira left, all of
them are javadoc improvements. Thanks for all the great documentation
patches!
Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last day before the release candidate build.
So if anyone wants to commit more documentation patches please do so
by end of tomorrow.

- Michael