Grant Ingersoll wrote:
+1 Thanks for taking the lead on this Michael. I hate to ask you to do more when you already have done so much, but, If you have the time, can you do a post-mortem to make sure the release checklist is up to date on the Wiki with all the things you did, esp. the Maven stuff. Let me know if I can help.

Yes, I will update the page after 2.2 is out.

Also, I am +1 for this being our new release process. I think having that emphasis on documentation every release is a really good thing. Maybe in a few releases we won't need it (somehow I doubt it,) but for now it is a good thing.

+1 Yes, this was a great idea from you Grant! I think we made some very good documentation improvements.