On Tue, Apr 06, 2010 at 11:26:23AM +0200, Toke Eskildsen wrote:
> The current subject and description of
> is obsolete due to new knowledge.
>
> Is it possible to change it? If not, what is the policy here? To open a
> new issue and close the old one?

No policy, per se.  Here's my take, FWIW:

Do whatever it takes to keep the subject line of your messages in tune with
the content of your messages.  When they conflict, it becomes harder to follow
the conversation, and our knowledge base degrades because relevant posts
become harder to discover via search.

In this case, that would mean either closing this issue and opening a new one,
or taking the discussion to the mailing list where subject headers may be
modified as the conversation evolves.

Marvin Humphrey