I get no output from my servlet when using the <SERVLET> tag in a .jhtml
file.  I've installed the ApacheJSSI.jar following the instructions.  My
servlet is as simple as it can get:

import java.io.*;
import java.text.*;
import java.util.*;
import javax.servlet.*;
import javax.servlet.http.*;

public class CurrentTime extends HttpServlet
{
 public void doGet(HttpServletRequest req, HttpServletResponse res)
  throws ServletException, IOException
 {
  res.setContentType("text/html");
  PrintWriter out = res.getWriter();

  Date date = new Date();
  DateFormat df = DateFormat.getInstance();

  String zone = req.getParameter("zone");
  if (zone != null)
  {
   TimeZone tz = TimeZone.getTimeZone(zone);
   df.setTimeZone(tz);
  }

  out.println(df.format(date));
 }

The .jhtml is pretty simple also:

 <head>

 <!-- header - edit "Data/yourHtmlHeader" to customize -->
 <!-- contents - edit "EventHandlers/Html file/onCreate" to customize -->

 <title>Times!</title>

 </head>
  The current time here is:
  <SERVLET CODE=../servlets/CurrentTime.class>
  Not supported
  </SERVLET>
  <P>
  The current time in London is:
  <SERVLET CODE=../servlets/CurrentTime.class>
   <PARAM NAME=zone VALUE=GMT>
  Not supported
  </SERVLET>
  <P>
  The current time in New York is:
  <SERVLET CODE=../servlets/CurrentTime.class>
   <PARAM NAME=zone VALUE=EST>
  Not supported
  </SERVLET>
  <P>

I feel the servlet is being called because none of the "Not Supported" show
up in the resulting .html.  I feel I'm missing something simple.  Can
anybody give me a clue.

Craig A. Ritchie