On Mon, Apr 30, 2012 at 19:53,  <ger...@slf.ch> wrote:
> Or is it just a resource issue, and someone (may be I) could add some stuff
> to support namespaces and maybe databinding.

Both. As Shameera explained, there is an architectural issue (for
mapped JSON). There are also not many people working on that part of
the code. Note however that I recently implemented a feature in Axiom
(see AXIOM-399) that is important in order to improve the JSON support
and I was going to work on the code anyway to test that new feature in
Axiom. You are of course welcome to help testing and why not
contributing code.

Andreas