Hi,

I have a field "attname" that is indexed with Field.Store.YES, Field.Index.UN_TOKENIZED. I have a document with the attname of "IqTstAdminGuide2.pdf".

QueryParser parser = new QueryParser("body", new StandardAnalyzer());
Query query = parser.parse("attname:IqTstAdminGuide2.pdf");

fails to find the Document, which I guess is because of StandardAnalyzer lowercasing the filename.

How can one instruct the QueryParser only to use the Analyzer to analyse fields in an expression that were tokenized during the indexing process and to not analyse those that were UN_TOKENIZED?

Regards
Antony