Doron Cohen wrote:
Hi Antony, you cannot instruct the query parser to do that. Note that an

Thanks, I suspected as much.  I've changed it to make the field tokenized.

field name. This is an application logic to know that a certain query is
not to be tokenized. In this case you could create your query with:
  query = new TermQuery(fieldName, "IqTstAdminGuide2.pdf");

The query is user driven, so I can't know without parsing whether it should be tokenised or not. I would have to extend the parser to make use of TermQuery - it's easier just to tokenize the field now I understand Lucene's behaviour.

Regards
Antony