On 1/10/07, Chris Hostetter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I'm guessing there is suppose to be some sort of table structure to the
mail you send ... it doesn't work in plain text mail readers so i'm not
sure whta ou were trying to say.

My bad, I was using GMail, and it was trying to produce a very simple logic
table.

6) you should avoid thinking in terms of AND, OR, and NOT ... think in
    terms of OPTIONAL, REQUIRED, and PROHIBITED ...

Excellent!  You've provided a wonderful bit of insight.  This makes things
much easier to understand.

I should assume, though, that parenthesis work as expected?  So where I was
doing things like:
( A OR B ) AND ( C OR D ), that means that +(A B) +(C D) is actually
happening?

-wls