Dear All,

Say suppose I have 3 documents. The sample text is

/*File 1 : */

Mr X David is a manager of the company. He is the senior most manager. I also want to become manager of the company.

/*File 2 :*/

Mr X David manager of the company is also very senior. He happens to be the senior most manager. I wish even I could reach that place.

/*File 3:*/

Mr X David is working for a company. He happens to be the manager of the company.Infact he is the senior most manager. I dont want to become like him.

/*String I wish to search :* X David is a manager of the company./

Ideally I should get only file1 in the hit result.

I have no clue how to achieve this. Basically I am trying to match the part of the sentence or a complete sentence. What can be the best methodology. I presume is a are the stop words and will be skipped during indexing by the StandardAnalyzer.

What wonders me how do I then search for a part of the sentence or complete sentence if sentence contains some/many stopwords.

I am using StandardAnalyzer. Please guide.

--
Regards

Ankit