I tried using Phrase Query with slops. Now since I am specifying the slop I also need to specify the 2nd term.

In my case the 2nd term is not present. The whole string to be searched is still 1 single term.

How do I skip the holes created by stopwords. I do not know before hand how many stop words are skipped and what string user is going to enter.

Is there a definite way to skip the holes created by stopwords.

I was now looking for MultiphraseQuery splitting the user provided string on space and providing each word as a term to multiphrasequery.

Will it help..?? Is there any alternative. ??