Hi I have created index with 1 field with simple message like (hello - world)
now when I create for search like +body:" \"hello world\"" & I should not
get any result because I have wrapped my search word in double quotes and
does not specify dash(-) between (hello and world) but I am still getting
that result.I am using Lucene version 3.0 & using snowball analyzer, also
use Cosntruct query likeString qry="+body:\"hello world\"";Query query = new
QueryParser(Version.LUCENE_30, "body", analyzer).parse(qry);Why lucene is
ignoring dash(-) while search is a phrase.