Hello - upgrading one of our libraries to 6.2.0 failed due to LUCENE-7318. This
is fixed nicely on 6.2.1, many thanks for that!

Upgrading to 6.2.1, however, still raises compile errors. I haven't seen any
notice of this in CHANGES.txt or its API changes section for both 6.2.x
versions. Any tips on how to migrate the two following issues?

incompatible types: org.apache.lucene.analysis.CharArraySet cannot be converted
to org.apache.lucene.analysis.util.CharArraySet

and

cannot find symbol
[ERROR] symbol:   class CharacterUtils
[ERROR] location: package org.apache.lucene.analysis.util

Is there a Jira a have missed?

Many thanks,
Markus