Hello Uwe,

In both cases we sub-class TokenFilterFactories or, indeed, StopAnalyzerBase
just because it is so convenient to use original Lucene classes as template for
Factories or Analyzers. Why should we not be 'allowed' to load protwords, or
stopwords just as convenient a Lucene does?

In what class has CharacterUtils changed its name to? Is it still usable for
extending parties?

Thanks,
Markus