Thankx Adrien. I'll try this approach too.

- Best
Parit Bansal

On 01/05/2018 10:43 AM, Adrien Grand wrote:
You can use PerFieldSimilarityWrapper to have different BM25 settings per
field.

Le ven. 5 janv. 2018 à 10:37, Parit Bansal <Parit.Bansal@sib.swiss> a
écrit :

Hi Robert,

passing b = 0 will influence the similarity across all the fields (no?)
. I wanted it to be field specific. I think Uwe's suggestion of not
indexing norms for specific fields should work better.

- Best
Parit Bansal