Filtering by one query and scoring by a different query is easy: just put
the filter in a FILTER clause of a BooleanQuery and the scoring query in a
SHOULD clause. Documents that do not match the SHOULD clause will have a
score of zero.

I'm wondering that maybe you are looking for something like this:

Query q = new BooleanQuery.Builder()
  .add(new FuzzyQuery(new Term("coarse_grained", "search_term")),
Occur.FILTER)
  .add(new FuzzyQuery(new Term("fine_grained", "search_term")),
Occur.SHOULD)
  .build();

It's not clear to me why you need to retain order: the order of your values
should not matter?