HI Team,

1.We Upgraded Lucene 4.6 to 8+, After upgrading we are facing issue with
UpdateDocument API. We are using UpdateDocument for editing existing records
and adding new records.

2.Adding a new record to the index file is working fine.

3.When we are trying to edit one of record from the list of records, it is
deleting a specific record from the index file and adding new value (edited
value)to the first record.

4.Same scenario when we are trying to update any record other than the first
record. But when we are updating the first record it is working fine.

Please though some suggestions to figure it out. Please let me know how to
enable logging for Lucene to debug the issue.

Thanks,

Jyothsna