Lucene is licensed under the Apache license, just as it says in the
LICENSE file. junit is used for testing Lucene and is not
redistributed with it. Using Lucene in your code does not mean you are
using junit, except in some extremely philosophical sense. EG Lucene
developers may have developed Lucene using Windows on their laptops -
that doesn't mean you need a WIndows license to use Lucene. IANAL, so
you should ask yours - I'm sure someone at Cisco can help you sort
this out?