I'm working on an application that reads a image from file, applies
AffineTransform including scale, shear and rotate parameters and then saves it
to another image file. But the new image is lost some when I keep it the same
size as the original image.

Question:
Is there any ways to calculate new image size which is depend on scale, shear
and rotate parameters?

Thanks for any information you provide, whether links, pointers to books, or
source code. It will be very much appreciated.

Hoa
[Message sent by forum member 'lmhoa' (lmhoa)]