Hello,

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Try one of my applets and go fullscreen:

http://pancyl.com/

Press F1 to enter -- ESC to exit.

When you enter, the border flashes blue and there is a little icon on the upper
right that gives a floating announcement that this is a Java window.  This is
much, much better than the banner at the bottom.  The blue flashing is a little
extreme and the first time you see it, it's a little scary but what the heck...

  It's weird that if flashes blue, it was supposed to be green,
  I believe =)

  Applets don't have access to Full screen exclusive mode
  (unless they are signed), so I assume that what you're seeing
  is "emulated" mode - basically the window is resized.

On Windows I noticed that the task bar is still visible and if I hide the task
bar, the fullscreen window does not cover the (now hidden) task bar area
leaving the desktop background color showing.

  This is probably the artifact of the emulated full screen
  mode. I'll take a look at it tomorrow and file a bug if
  needed.

What you've done for FullScreen exclusive mode is good.  Make it a little
better by filling in the task bar area if the task bar is hidden.

  It's not really FSEM feature - any unsigned applet's window
  will now have this kind of warning window.

  Thanks,
    Dmitri

[Message sent by forum member 'demonduck' (demonduck)]