Hi Kyle,

you reminded me of something. Perhaps some other people could comment on this,
too.

The setting  i currently use is -Xms32 -Xmx128
for setting my preffered min and max heap sizes.
-Xincgc acitvates incremental garbage collection. I simply don't quite know what
i it does
to the VM, but i encountered better memory management. It seems that the VM
always tries
to release its free memory back to the system. One can monitor a free VM memory
of 1 to 2 MByte,
always.

For my app it's definitly a recommended VM setting!!

Cheers,
Karsten