Can someone point me to a guide on how to use the spline-based paths
(KBSplinePathInterpolator, TCBSplinePathInterpolator) that is provided in
the Sun toolkit?  I am trying to create a smooth circle and have all the
frames correctly established, but don't know how to manipulate the tension,
continuity, and bias to avoid the "corners" that I get with the
RotPosPathInterpolator.