Raul Rios wrote:
> That's my problem.
>
> I want to rotate my 3D model using a RotationInterpolator.
> It works fine, but while it's working, the CPU usage is 100%.

Yup. Standard interpolators are usually a bad thing to use in code. They
use a WakeupOnElapsedFrames(0) to try to make the animation as smooth as
possible. The rest is just Java3D, which will try to use as much CPU as
possible when you are doing a lot of dynamic scene graph changes. The
effects of the two are 100% CPU.

Have a look at the setMinimumFrameCycle() method on Canvas3D (I think)
for a way of controlling the framerate. Also, you would be better off
rolling your own interpolater system.

--
Justin Couch                         http://www.vlc.com.au/~justin/
Java Architect & Bit Twiddler              http://www.yumetech.com/