Thanks Mark!

This makes sense, and will even allow me to keep the applet unsigned.  It will just mean another call (to get the header information) to the server, but that is still a lot faster than pulling the uncompressed images over.

-------------- Original message from Mark Hood <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>: --------------