Hello All,

I am looking to do a few simple 3d tasks and was hoping for some
advice on the best way to go about doing it.

I want to create a "wireframe" 3d cube.
In the cube, I want to display points that I will eventually connect
into lines.
I would like to place a jpeg/png/whatever on the inside of the bottom
face to provide some context for the points displayed in the cube.

My question which Geometry I am best off using? I've successfully
created a wireframe cube using IndexedQuadArray but I'm wondering if
I am better off using LineStripArray? How would I go about displaying
an image on the inside of the bottom face (xy plane in normal
Euclidean geometry).

Any advice would be appreciated.
Cheers.
./dylan