Hi everyone
I have a Java application that needs to detect mouse button activation.
I need some hardware input to my application, currently I access the
serial port to detect some button press by reading the control lines of
the serial port using the RXTXcomm package. More and more modern
computers do however come without serial(COM) port so I need to switch
over to USB.
In a graphical Java user interface I can add a MouseListener and get
informed when a mouse button is pressed. Basically I need this
functionality just without the graphical user interface. All I need is
button presses, no mouse movement. It would of cause also be nice if it
would work under both Windows and Linux. Is there an easy way to do this?
Thanks in advance!

Lars