I am now trying to get the javax-usb running on a WIndows box. I
experience quite a number of issue. This is the configuration:

swig 1.3.36
java 1.6.0_16_b01
ant 1.7.1
libUSB-Win32 0.1.12.2
cyswig

When trying to compile in the swig directory, usb.h causes a syntax
error in 4 places. Each line looks like

void CALLBACK usb_install_service_np_rundll(HWND wnd, HINSTANCE instance,
                                               LPSTR cmd_line, int cmd_show);

Outcommenting these lines (hoping they are not relevant), and issuing
make gives a very very long list of error messages. They are all of
the type

libusb_wrap.c:4593: error: 'jlong' undeclared ...

and similar for jenv, jcls, jarg1_, jarg1, jarg2, and jresult.

Anybody recognizes this problem? (I am not experienced in combining
Java with C or C++.)

Thanks,

The Biocenter and            | Fax: +358-8-553-1141
     the Dep. of Biochemistry | Email: andre.juf...@oulu.fi