I don't understand at all what you are trying to do, but printing out the
virtual root hub's description will never change of course since it's a
*virtual* hub created by javax.usb.

The node 003/009 does not have any special significance and you should not
assume it is your device.  You should change the permissions on all the
device nodes, or find your specific one and change its permission but
realize it almost certainly will change its device number after a hotplug.
In javax.usb you don't even have visibility to the actual device numbers
(except for in the debug logs).  Alternately you can run as root and you'll
have access to all the usb nodes.

I don't know what a "tilt capter" is.