Hello everybody,

I am using Debian and javaxUsb. I have configured the system with the
libJavaxUsb library as the following:
- copy jsr80.jar to $JAVA_HOME/jre/lib/ext
- copy jsr80_linux.jar to $JAVA_HOME/jre/lib/ext
- copy jsr80_ri.jar to $JAVA_HOME/jre/lib/ext
- copy libJavaxUsb.so to $JAVA_HOME/jre/lib/i386
- copy javax.usb.properties to $JAVA_HOME/jre/lib

I used the tilt capter. I have changed the mode of
/proc/bus/usb/003/009 (equivalent with the capter) to 777. I used some
code below:

       UsbServices services = null;
       UsbHub virtualRootUsbHub = null;

       try {
           services = UsbHostManager.getUsbServices();
           virtualRootUsbHub = services.getRootUsbHub();

System.out.println(virtualRootUsbHub.getUsbDeviceDescriptor().toString());

       } catch (UsbException uE) {
           throw new RuntimeException("Error : " + uE.getMessage());
       } catch (SecurityException sE) {
           throw new RuntimeException("Error : " + sE.getMessage());
       }

to output the information of device. But I received something below:

bLength : 18
bDescriptorType : 0x01
bcdUSB : 0101
bDeviceClass : 0x09
bDeviceSubClass : 0x00
bDeviceProtocol : 0x00
bMaxPacketSize0 : 8
idVendor : 0xffff
idProduct : 0xffff
bcdDevice : 0000
iManufacturer : 1
iProduct : 2
iSerialNumber : 3
bNumConfigurations : 1

I saw that the printed message is always this when there is a capter or
not. I don't understand for my configuration or the others. Could anyone
help me this?

Thanks in advance,
Kinh