Hello

I have recently accomplished a milestone in running the TCK for my
libusb javax.usb implementation. I have implemented a working firmware
for the FX2 card I have and I'm now able to get
CONFIG1_TOPOLOGY_B6_IMAGE to pass.

Some notes:

I had to more less re-implement TopologyTestConfig1 as I don't have a
full speed-only hub on my laptop. I also have other build-in devices
that I can't get away from. I have implemented a XML-based DSL for
setting up the asserts to perform and I think what I have is in
principal the same as TopologyTestConfig1.

The firmware is not complete but it's working and I can see the expected
data with lsusb/USB Prober on Linux/OS X. Getting a complete topology
firmware going should be quite easy now.

The firmware is based on fx2lib [1] and sdcc [2] which should make the
firmware buildable for a long time as the compiler and library are free,
open source and builds on a whole lot of platforms. Implementing the
functionality (and not just returning the expected descriptors)
shouldn't be too hard with the current setup.

[1]: http://github.com/mulicheng/fx2lib
[2]: http://sdcc.sf.net

--
Trygve