Last time that I looked into it, it could not.  Maybe it has been updated.

Annette

-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-users-list@googlegroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Bill Gallik
Sent: Saturday, December 02, 2006 6:47 PM
To: jaws-users-list@googlegroups.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Re: is there a jaws-friendly money program?

I have several on-line banking accounts and one of the typical features of
such services is to provide for downloading records directly from the host
site to your PC so you can access the information with your programs on your
PC.  I only mention this because I wonder if Money Talks can use files
formatted for MS Money or Quicken.  Somehow I doubt this is the case, but
just something I thought I'd pass along to the list.
Bill Gallik
E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
- "If we couldn't laugh, we would all go insane."
- Jimmy Buffett