Hi All,

    I apologize to the group-it seems that the URL I gave earlier for
the manual for Money Talks doesn't work if you don't already have the
program.  Hopefully, this one will do the trick:

http://www.aph.org/tech/mt_info.htm

    I should probably add that I haven't tried using the check
printing feature yet.  I wish Money Talks had a calculator and
calendar which I believe Talking Check Book does.  It's been a while
since I tried it and my memory may be wrong.

    I'll look around some more if this URL doesn't work for people.

Margaret

Earlier I wrote:

Marilyn,

    Money Talks will still work if you don't do your banking online
and you don't have to download any files.  You can reconcile using
paper statements, using the bank's telephone service (call their
number, punch in your PIN and get your balance and the numbers of
checks that have cleared etc.), download a file from your online
account, or a combination of the above.

    There's a copy of the manual at:

C:\Program Files\aph\Money Talks\mt_doc.htm

    There's a Beta version of Money Talks and I believe the latest
changes aren't reflected in the document on that page.

Margaret

"Marilyn Walker" wrote:

Bill, are you saying that this program would not work unless one were
using
on line banking directly from the bank?  Marilyn