-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-users-list@googlegroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Victor Gouveia
Sent: 08 December 2006 11:16
To: jaws-users-list@googlegroups.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Re: Reg-Scrub and Scripts

You're more than welcome Bob.

Something I forgot to mention in my last post...

Some may criticize why I run Reg Scrub several times, but the way I
figure it, the registry is like a tree view, meaning that if you were to
look at it from a sighted point of view, it would look like a tree view,
so the program looks for any dead branches on the tree and deletes them.

The more dead branches it finds, the more it has to collapse the tree
until it gets to the basic limb where the branches come off of it.

So, what does this mean?

Well, taking the above structure into account, the dead links or pieces
of the registry that Reg Scrub finds, will link to other parts of the
registry that link to the dead link.

The first time you run the program, it will find the dead link, and you
have to find the other dead links that it has created when it found and
deleted the original dead links.

Keeping this in mind, I keep running the program until all the dead
links are gone, and each link leads to another link that keeps on going
and running smoothly, and that is why I run it several times until the
program can't find any other dead links.

I know, I know, it's as clear as mud, but hell, it works for me.

Victor

--
DISCLAIMER:

and any attachments from your system.