Thanks Denny,
I did change it to classic view I guess I have to try it that way for a while.
Talk to you soon.

PEACE John Carvalho ----- Original Message ----- From: Denny Huff To: jaws-users-list@googlegroups.com Sent: Monday, January 01, 2007 12:33 PM
 Subject: [JAWS-Users] Re: xp upgrade question

 John,

 The control panel should be in your start menu.  It might be under settings,
but should be listed there someplace.
 It may also be listed in the My Computer.
 Once you get to the control panel, you will probably want to tab to, switch to
classic view and press your spacebar.

 Denny

 From: jaws-users-list@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
JOHN O CARVALHO
 Sent: Monday, January 01, 2007 11:25 AM
 To: jaws-users-list@googlegroups.com

 I have just got my new computer a few months ago.
 Before I had a windows 98 SE.
 Now I seem to have a hard time finding different things,like the control panel.
 Thanks in advance.

PEACE John Carvalho ----- Original Message ----- From: Denny Huff To: jaws-users-list@googlegroups.com Sent: Monday, January 01, 2007 12:13 PM

   Are you talking about what drive your CD goes in or what drive to install XP
to?
   If it is the CD, you would normally put that in the D drive.
   If it the installation, the C drive is where it should be installed to.

   Denny