Mark,

The other disc is the other voices.  It is personal choice as to whether you
install or not.  Personally I have.

Norman.
----- Original Message ----- From: Frederick To: jaws-users-list@googlegroups.com Sent: Wednesday, January 03, 2007 4:23 PM
 Subject: [JAWS-Users] Re: real speak voices in jaws 8

 Hi

 I noticed that in my JAWS 8 update there are 2 disks. One has the program and
I don't know what the other is. Is this other disk the real speak voices? If so
is it worth installing them?
                     God bless,
                     Mark (Frederick)
 God loves you!
 My ham radio lists.
 http://lists.topica.com/lists/funhamradio.
 http://groups.google.com/group/funhamradio-list
 My personal website
 http://funhamradio.bloki.com
----- Original Message ----- From: Flor Lynch To: jaws-users-list@googlegroups.com Sent: Wednesday, January 03, 2007 7:40 AM

Visit http://www.nextup.com/scansoft.html - "sample and purchase" page. You can there download short demo samples. However, you would need to purchase one of their products or purchase JAWS8 to be able to use the voices. ----- Original Message ----- From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] To: jaws-users-list@googlegroups.com Sent: Wednesday, January 03, 2007 2:23 PM
   Subject: [JAWS-Users] real speak voices in jaws 8

Hi listers, I downloaded the jaws 8.0, demo from the freedomscientific web site, I want to try the real speak voices, Please, tell me from where can I get these voices for demo purposes... Thanks in advance...