If anybody out there ever receives a message from google groups asking you to reactivate your account or to click on some link please follow the directions that are supplied. The reason is you are most likely bouncing and one of us is trying to reset your email address to normal status. If you don't follow the directions then we can't reset your account so far as I know at this point in time, and after a given amount of days pass we'll probably simply disable your email address since at that point it would seem to any of us you no longer wish to take part in the group. This really makes extra work for us so if you get such an email act on it right away, that will make our jobs just a bit easier. Thank you for taking part in this little project.
David Ferrin
I believe that tomorrow is another day, and I'll probably screw that one up too. [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Users List" group.