From: "John Justice" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <jaws-users-list@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, January 14, 2007 9:17 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] JAWS 8 AND THE REPLY FEATURE

Something really strange about Jaws Version 8 and Outlook Express.  Many
times, when I press the Control R command when I'm lined up on a message,
the Edit box opens okay but Jaws is so sluggish as to be practically
useless.  You type a word and about 2 seconds later, Jaws responds.  Does
anyone know what could cause this to happen?

Maybe there's some kind of setting change I should make.

John Justice