Hey David,
I tried to reinstall IDailyDiary, but I got this.
---------------------------

Error

---------------------------

C:\Program Files\iDailyDiary\iDD.exe

An error occurred while trying to replace the existing file:

DeleteFile failed; code 5.

Access is denied.

Click Retry to try again, Ignore to skip this file (not recommended), or Abort
to cancel installation.

I want to get it out of my system tray and off my computer. I looked for the
program in my control panel, and my program and it is not there, just on my
system tray.
How do I get it off my computer if I can't find it?
The first time I deleted it was in my program under IDailyDiary submenu and it
said to uninstalled so I press enter on it, but It didn't get out of my system
tray.
What do I do now?
Thanks for the help.
Patti
Happiness is the delicate balance between what one
is and what one has.