Carliss,

         Whenever you run an application on your computer, the operation
system places an icon or "Button" as you call it, in your Task Bar. It
remains there in a minimized state until you close the application.
Basically like an "On/Off" switch or light that most things have activated
to remind the visual people it is on/off. If the icon bothers you and you
are not using the application, then close the application and it will
disappear out of you task bar.
If you just wish to try a different style and choices do a Windows key,
arrow to settings, right arrow, then down arrow to Taskbar and Start Menu
and enter. There you will find the only choices for how your taskbar will
look. Select what you want and Tab to OK button enter and there you have it.

HTH,

Bob

Eliminate annoying spam!

My mailbox is protected by iHateSpam, the #1-rated spam buster.
http://www.ihatespam.net

_____