Welcome to the list!
Answer 1: There is a free dictionary/thesaurus available from
http://wordweb.info
Answer 2: There is no need to integrate Nextup voices since they're
SAPI-compliant.
Hope that helps, and welcome again to this list!
On Sun, 18 Feb 2007 05:21:14 -0600, "Chris" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
said:
> Hi all.  Ifigured I should take advantage of all jaws had to offer so
> decided to join the list.  I'm glad to be here!
> Well, I have a first question: does anyone know of any web or software
> dictionaries that are screen reader compatible or are self-voicing?
> Also, will thosenextup voices like kate or whatever ever be integrated
> into jaws?  Or at least work with it?  I like thevoices a lot.  It's
> either nextup or something...neovoices....*deep sigh*
> Thanks!!!!
> Keep on rockin' in the free world!
> Chris (Chrissie)

Christopher Hallsworth