True for sure but I really don't want a debate to start.  I'm sure we all
could offer suggestions on how to make things work better for each of us no
doubt.  Never the less back to business please folks.
David Ferrin
From: "Flor Lynch" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <jaws-users-list@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, February 18, 2007 12:32 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Re: glad to be on the list

The JAWS implementation of Eloquence could be improved in minor ways, like
lengthening the punctuation pauses to make them sound more likea  natural
reader.  This would make it more comfortable for the user reading longer
documents.  It would also make it possible for the user to increase the
speech rate a good deal more than at present, while maintaining speech
comprehension.