It was my understanding that Jaw-bones had been replaced by JSay.

Annette

-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-users-list@googlegroups.com
Sent: Monday, February 26, 2007 1:37 PM
To: jaws-users-list@googlegroups.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Re: Dragon Naturally

I heard of one called jaw bone

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

-----Original Message-----
From: "Annette Carr" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 13:27:07
To:<jaws-users-list@googlegroups.com>

There used to be a program on the market called JSay that served as a bridge
between JAWS and Dragon.  But after doing a search for it just now, I'm not
finding anything more current then info on JSay Pro version 4 working with
Jaws for Windows version 7.1 and Dragon NaturallySpeaking Professional
version 9.x.

If I find anything else out I'll let you know.

HTH,
Annette