-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-users-list@googlegroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Patricia
Sent: Tuesday, February 27, 2007 11:38 PM
To: jaws help
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Outlook Address Book

Hello,

My sister at her job uses Outlook 2000 and after using Outlook Express 6
from home she is having some troubles doing some of the same things in
Outlook and asked me for help, but I use Outlook Express.

She needs to know how to make her address book so that when she goes to send
an email and starts to fill in the persons email address it will
automatically fill it in.

Thanks for any help..

Patricia

2:56 PM