-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-users-list@googlegroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Annette Carr
Sent: Saturday, March 03, 2007 9:43 AM
To: jaws-users-list@googlegroups.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Re: turning off the monitor

Interesting that you say that.  I've never had a problem with using that
function until my Dell Latitude D420.  When the laptop is in the docking
station and I switch the display to external only, JAWS is not happy.  If I
leave it on both laptop and external, JAWS is fine.  Now I have not tried
using the external monitor with the docking station, so I am not sure if
that will change how JAWS responds.

Annette