-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-users-list@googlegroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Steve & Shannon
Sent: Sunday, March 04, 2007 7:04 PM
To: jaws-users-list@googlegroups.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Re: Do Not Attempt JAWS 8.xxx If . . .

Kerry and others,

I had the same problem that Kerry is referring to on my work computer but
not my home computer.  When you do the say all command JAWS says" unknown
function called to is magic running"  I called FS and they told me to do the
falling steps.

1. Go to programs on the start menu
2. Find JAWS 8.0
3. Go to explorer JAWS sub menu.
4.  Then go to explorer my settings and press enter.
5. Then he told me to delete the .JSB and the .JSS source file and then
restart jaws.

I did the above steps and JAWS worked like it was suppose to.  He said that
a lot of people have had the same problem.

Steve & Shannon
Today I married my best friend.
The one that I laugh with, live for, love.
October 11, 2003