hello all. I have a bit of a problem and I am wondering weather some one on
hear might be able to help me out. yesterday I had a friend of mine come over
and we were trying to make the harddrive a bit bigger. I have a partition on my
pc and my friend was using a program cald partition magic witch is not that
jaws friendly since it is a very graphic program. anyways in the korce of us
trying to make the harddrive bigger some how we made  the files that were known
as data disappear and what I mean is that I have a partition cald data and for
some reason now windows won't recognize the partition. we tried doing a system
restore and still nothing. apparently when you go in to partition magic it is
there but when I go to the icon on the desk top the data icon points to the
drive j witch is my backup drive. I am not sure how to fix this so I am
wondering weather any one can help? many thanks. from Mich Verrier from New
Liskeard Ontario Canada.